Friday, November 28, 2008

New Blog

I'm starting yet another blog because I want to force myself to write regularly, and I know that if  I just type and save things on my computer, they'll sit there forever and I won't look at them. Also, I know how much everyone cares about what I have to say.

Some. They/you care some. Otherwise you would have stopped reading by now.

Sucker.

As I become an English teacher, I feel that it would be hypocritical of me to demand that my students do all this writing while I walk around the room and smack them with a ruler if they don't cooperate. I should be writing too. So here I am, in a room overlooking a terra cotta roof in Cincinnati, Ohio, writing. A young guy just walked by outside, jeans, matching brown jacket and boots, possibly suede. White iPod headphones.

Does this count as writing?

Oh, also, the background is black because someone told me that's more energy efficient - the screen doesn't have to use as much power making my blog look bright and shiny. 

No comments: